Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Weekly トライナーになってしまう Mail

Last week I didn't have any photos, but this week I took one too many so yoroshiku. 
This week the famous Japanese Sakura flowers came out and also so too came the rain! We had a fantastic district meeting, Elder Mahler from Cairns is dying. I mean going home. And Stone Squad lives on. (See photos)

Update on Nakatsu happenings! Takeda-san, the man who Elder Mahler & I found on exchanges, is a great guy and now we have taught him a few times. He is beginning to progress and tonight we are going to invite him to be baptised again, because in the time since we first met & invited him, and the time now, his interest has really grown. Last week we taught him (and his 1 year old son who sat on his lap) the Plan of Salvation, and he said, "after I die I want to be with my family again." 

This coming transfer I am hoping to put in all my efforts and energy to finding the Elect of God, someone who will be prepared to receive the Missionaries, and who we can help prepare to follow Christ!

Stone Squad 2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment