Thursday, October 2, 2014

Weekly Get Pera or Die Trying Mail

Hora! Chanto read this.

Went to Kumamoto, big city with heaps of people, hit up this sick castle, then I got to Dendo with my Dad (Elder Rogers my trainer). It was way nostalgic but this time I could understand and speak that one language. Kind of.
This morning we got up at 5 and went to the top of this mountain with our Branch Mission Leader to watch the sunrise which was cool but I feel like a zombie now.
Our investigator Umeda is the best, she came to Church for the 6th time in a row, and is still reading and praying every day, and has told us she wants to fast with us this week to be able to recognise answers to her prayers (after we spent a great lesson on how to recognise the Spirit and recognise answers).
I asked the other Elders about what we did this week, Elder Just said: Went to a castle, then went broke.

That about sums it up.


Bye. Elder Wheeler.


No comments:

Post a Comment