Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly byouki Mail

Hey this week we got sick, but then we got better, then an RM who served this mission (in this area) came back with his friend so we spent some time with him and his old invesitgators, then we had a party at the Church and lots of people came, so that was sick.

I'm about to get all maji up in here so watch out.

Hard week with our investigator. She hasn't been reading or praying and therefore has been crumbling, for lack of a better word, from all these new ideas and feelings she's been getting, so last night it all came out. We have been praying and working so very hard for her, and after everything was all said and done, all we could do was express our Heavenly Father's love for her. Basically, she was close to dropping us; she has so many different views and ideas and has had so many hardships and trials and disappointments.. but she still feels something! Not sure how this will turn out but this week has been pretty hard for us, but above all else, I feel that my relationship with Christ and with Heavenly Father has been strengthened so much. I need thee every hour. I certainly feel like our recent experiences with her have been, particularly for me, to make me rely on the Lord more. So although it was hard accepting the turn of events with her, this week I have gained such a greater love for the Lord.


Enos 1:26-27 brought me so much peace as I read it while feeling a little sad about this week,
"...having been wrought upon by the power of God that I must preach and prophesy unto this people, and declare the word according to the truth which is in Christ. And I have declared it in all my days, and have rejoiced in it above that of the world.
"And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on imortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen"





No comments:

Post a Comment