Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly kyuudoosha wo mitsukeru tochuu Mail

This week we spent a lot of time with members and finding new people to teach. All of the people we have found in the last few weeks we haven't been able to follow up with because they haven't been home when we've visited, but all week we worked hard and showed our faith and then last night at about 8:30 we met two people back-to-back who accepted a Book of Mormon, an invitation to read 3 Nephi 11, and a return appointment on Tuesday. We felt really happy afterwards!

Last Thursday we yet again when to Fukuoka where we got training from The McLane Train and even got a few minutes to do some street contacting in the city. I'm sure a lot of you back home think of Japan as huge cities with thousands of people everywhere, and that's true for the most part, but my areas have been country-side towns so contacting people on the streets of Fukuoka was a big change to what I'm used to (which is door-knocking traditional Japanese style homes), and I don't want to admit it but I was glad to be back home in Nakatsu that night :P. Perhaps I should expect a change like that for my next area.


Well here are some photos, on of our family home evening activity and one of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment