Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekly 400 houses & 400 mouses Mail

This week it was my companions turn to be sick, but we're up and ready to go now!

Sunday's have become my favourite day, I'm so thankful to my parents for helping me to build the habit of going to Church every week because I can see so clearly how much of a benefit it has been to me!
It was great sitting with Brother Kawahira and sustaining him along with the rest of the ward to receiving he Aaronic Priesthood. I say "it was great" but of course I'm a lot happier about it than I can express over e-mail haha.

Another companion exchange, and it was a really humbling experience because I guess I kind of remembered that I can't do anything without relying on God. My Japanese or teaching skills aren't as good as I thought they were, but I am getting somewhere with my cooking! This week was Mexican food. Stay tuned to find out what next week will be!

Photos: Dinner with the Furugen's and our investigator Yasuha. He smiles a lot more in real life, trust me. Also a snap shot from our moving project - typical me, standing to the side taking photos instead of getting dirty haha.
By the way when old mate AB got his mission call to England I 爆発しそうになった!





No comments:

Post a Comment